Can I have my party at a City Park?

Print Friendly

Yes. To reserve a City of Santa Clarita park facility, follow the instructions below or download the applicable Facility Application Form. 1. Visit the site that you are interested in reserving to determine if that location will meet your needs. 2. Gather information about the type of event you are hosting: attendance, date, time and any other pertinent information. Have alternate times and/or facilities in mind in case the facility you desire is not available on the date and time you need. 3. Call Facility Reservations at (661) 250-3710 for date availability and applicable fees. Complete and return the application form with the applicable fees to reserve the date and time you desire. Applications and fees can be submitted up to three months in advance, but no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event date. 4. Form must be submitted at least fourteen (14) days prior to your event. For further information, follow this link to the Santa Clarita Parks site: For other cities, let us know where and we’ll help you.

Posted in: General

Did you like this? Share it: