Click the Play icon to hear from a satisfied customer:
- “The party was really great. The kids had a fantastic time, and they were completely occupied the whole time, between the gaming truck and the laser tag. Even the adults got into Guitar Hero! Everything was right on schedule, and your attendants were terrific – attentive, professional, polite, just great to work with. Overall we had a great experience, and will definitely recommend this to others. Several people have already asked me for your contact information. Thanks for all your help.”
- “This had to be the easiest party I've ever hosted for my son!”
-Tina, mother of 8 year old
- “First party I played the whole time at a birthday party with my son and his friends.”
-Fernando, father of 11 year old boy
- “Gamer Guide" brought the party to life ... and helped clean up to!”
-Cynthia, mother of 12 year old boy
- “My high school junior wants to have birthdays again and again!”
-Jan, mother of 16 year old boy
- “My daughter was worried about her first boy/girl party. Mad Dog's Gamers Paradise made it great for boys and girls of all ages alike!”
-Alicia, mother of 11 year old girl
- “Thank you for doing such a great job at our party. Your mobile video game party exceeded what any of us expected. The "rig" was exceptional in its interior set-up and comfort -- it was clean, plush, well air-conditioned, and inviting. The exterior set-up and game selections were outstanding, and catered to all of our guests - from 5 years old to 50+. Whether our guests were enjoying themselves inside or outside your rig, the entire experience was a blast and completely enhanced the festivities of our party. We will definitely use your services for future events, and highly recommend you to all our friends and associates.
Again, thank you for doing an awesome job. Much success to you always!”
Tricia - Mother of 6 year old
- “Mad Dog you did it again! Our 4th party and folks had a blast!”
-Eduardo, family event
- “Thanks for making my son's birthday bash just perfect! It was a pleasure to meet you and to have a chance to talk.
Have a great weekend! Good luck this busy weekend!”
-Tony, Father of 13 year old boy
Click Here to leave us a message.